Friday, March 27, 2009

Want free prints and photo books?

I just joined a site called ArtsCow (www.ArtsCow.com) and new members get a ton of free prints and like 3 - 8x8 photo books. I'm addicted to photo books, they make great gifts for the grandparents and even great-grandparents. I also read they are a great way to store you kids art projects, take a digital picture of the art and then have it printed in the book, that way you can keep their master pieces on display without all the originals :-)
Anyway if you are interested here's a referral link that will get you started http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=582383
Also if you entered "FREE5BOOK" you get 5 more free photo books.
You do have to pay shipping but it seems reasonable.
I haven't ordered anything yet, once I do I'll let you know how they compare to Shutterfly (my favorite site for photo books to date).

No comments: