Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bootcamp

So today I started my 4 weeks of boot camp. It's before the crack of dawn ( 5 a.m. to 6 a.m.) and I go three days a week. I do get the feeling if I can stick to it for the 4 weeks I will be in better shape, but I don't see myself doing another session (at least not right away). Bellow is the before picture....The reason it's black is because...yes, you guessed it - we still don't have power. I was holding out hope that since CenterPoint set their own deadlines they would actually meet them. I was wrong! As of lunch today we still don't have power and there is no update of when we will have power. My mom came and got Emmie so she can return to the life of luxury she was growing used to in Austin. The rest of us without power are fortunate enough to have come across a generator and window unit so we are at least better off then yesterday at this time. As wonderful as a generator seems this week I did learn that you can not run a blow dryer from it so the hair style is a big old frizzy mess.

No comments: